Security Systems Project Manager
This is a very well established Security Services company within the M25. They specialise in custom-built integrated security solutions that combine the latest capability and technology in such critical areas as: Entrance & Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Remote Monitoring and CCTV.? They look after their staff which means a very low turnover.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Security Systems Project Manager, you will be:-
- Covering areas within the M25, predominantly in Central London
- Ability to Survey and Estimate Security Projects
- Visiting client sites
- Oversee various stage and scale projects, keeping an eye on cost control
- Involved in the design and then cost new installation work
- Design Estimator to prepare layout designs for Security, CCTV, Access Control and associated systems.
- Cost preparation and presentation of quotations for CCTV, Intruder, Access Control projects
- Must have good previous Security Industry experience in a similar role with the correct level of understanding of Security System designing in medium to large multi floor buildings.
- A strong technical understanding of these products / systems and specific experience working with Retail and Commercial based contracts/projects is also seen an advantageous.
- Electrical based qualification such as BTEC or ONC would be advantageous
- Ideally living in or around the M25 within easy reach of London
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
- £30-36k basic
- Company phone, Galaxy Tablet
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.