Supporting Teaching & Learning Assessor
One of the countries leading training providers are looking for multiple Supporting Teach & Learning Assessors to help with the ever increasing amount of learners currently being enrolled onto programme.
The ideal STLS Assessor will:
- Have experience assessing Supporting Teach & Learning NVQ's
- Hold an Assessing qualification
- Have a vocational background/Qualification in Health & Social Care
A STLS Assessor's main duties will be:
- To engage and work with learners who are on employment based training programmes
- Conduct training sessions, reviews and assessment in accordance with company procedures, awarding body standards and funding body contractual requirements
- Conduct assessment needs of learners
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
This training provider will cover travel expenses for the STLS Assessor and offers career development for competent Assessor's who can effectively deliver the qualification.