Assistant Store Manager - Sutton
My client is a franchise business for a well know premium jewellery brand.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales profits by effectively managing in all aspects of the business; including sales and product knowledge, development of client relationships, team management and development, store compliance and security, and visual merchandising.
You will be managing a team of circa 8 people and a turnover of circa £1.1 million.
This is the MOST IMPORTANT part - my client is looking at your character and personality to be a fit…….
- Passionate about delivering a memorable experience to our clients with a first class service
- Able to motivate and inspire the team
- A proven track record of driving your team and increasing sales
- Lots of energy
- Describe yourself as a leader and coacher rather than manager and trainer
- A leader on the Shopfloor - NOT behind the scenes
- A complete grip on your numbers and how you are performing against your KPI’s
- FUN and NOT AFRAID of hard work
Salary & Benefits
Up to £31k including OTE