Business Development Manager 6month FTC
Business Account Manager (Indian Retail)
£28,000 to £30,000 Company Car
Pension: 4% - 10%
Holidays: 25 days pro-rated
Laptop and phone
A BDM is required for one of Europe"s largest specialist food companies, serving both chefs and owners of restaurants and takeaway food establishments. Supplying products such as rice, spices, sauces, oils, flour and noodles to a variety of clients including ethnic wholesalers, cash and carry outlets and mainstream food service.
They are seeking a BDM to work closely with the Sales Team and Wholesalers, visiting Indian Retailers, on planned call cycles, to communicate and sell the features and benefits of the companies Brands and influence their trial and continued usage.
- To build and maintain relationships with indirect Retailers
- To support and execute agreed marketing, brand and distribution drive initiatives
- To build influence through long term relationships with routes to market, to support activations and enable transfer orders
- To ensure that outlet standards are maintained across chosen customers
- To provide holiday cover for RSMs/KAMs as required
- Of graduate calibre
- At least 1 year experience in Ethnic Sales or FMCG
- Builds strong relationships
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Demonstrates strong influencing and communication skills
- Demonstrates analysis and planning skills
- Holds a full driving license
- Ideally multilingual (South Asian language)
If you fit the described criteria and feel you can add real value during this 6 month period, please apply or contact
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.