Accounts Payable Coordinator
Full-time, Permanent role
We are a market leading company supplying furniture fittings and architectural hardware to the trade. We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our successful Finance team as an Accounts Payable Coordinator.
We believe our customer centric approach drives our success and we are seeking to recruit a proactive individual who can provide and ensure comprehensive customer service to the Team, Suppliers and our Customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure efficient and prompt processing of supplier invoices
- Identify discrepancies with pricing and quantities and notify the relevant department
- Ensure all processes and procedures are maintained and adhered to
- Ensure appropriate actions and escalations have been carried out, allowing prompt payment of due invoices
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Working to monthly deadlines and reporting requirements as required
As Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will perform tasks related to the efficient processing of accounts payable transactions, to ensure that supplier payments are processed within the agreed terms.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, able to influence and persuade third parties, and experience within a Purchase Ledger role.
A working knowledge of SAP would also be advantageous.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 38.75 hours per week, 8:45am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.