Corporate Tax Senior
Taylor Hawkes have the pleasure of working with one of the regions leading independent chartered accountants who are looking to expand their ever-growing firm by recruiting Corporate Tax Seniors for their London and Watford offices.
Reporting to a Tax Principal, the role will provide an opportunity to work on a wide-ranging portfolio of corporate clients.
The duties will include:
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns, sending them to clients and arranging submission to HMRC.
- Working alongside the accounts department in the finalisation of statutory accounts preparation.
- Dealing with queries and assisting Tax staff and Principals.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and payments and ensuring all Returns are filed and payments are made on time.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA with a desire to specialise in tax.
- Or ATT qualified with past statutory accounts experience.
- 1 year + experience gained in practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMBs.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Nick at Taylor Hawkes for further information.