Senior Marketing Analyst
An exciting opportunity for Marketing Analyst to join a growing Analytics team in SW London, for a company who put analytics at their core!
The Marketing Analyst will report to the Head of Marketing Intelligence will support the marketing teams by providing them with insights on the campaign performance.
Hands-on experience with the following platforms would be advantageous Google Adwords, and search intelligence tools.
In your Role as Senior Marketing Analyst you will:
- Monitor daily performance
- Identify trends
- Analyse the performance of marketing campaigns
- Provide strategic direction on advertising campaigns
- Provide ROI analysis
- Learn and perform advanced analyses to identify KPI's and drivers of customer behaviour
- Update and maintain marketing dashboards
As Senior Marketing Analyst you will need to have:
- Experience with regression and propensity modelling
- Knowledge and experience of SAS, SQL, R
- Strong understanding of cost metrics and other KPIs
- The ability to analyse data, present reports and create marketing dashboards
To apply for this role click on the "Apply for this role" button or contact me directly on either +44(1202) 203 318 & alex.tykocki(@)hellobloc(.)com
If this analytics role isn't for you please still get in touch as there is a wide variety of roles available.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.