Team Leader / Manager - Residential Conveyancing
Roles - Team Leaders / Managers - Residential Conveyancing
Location - Wakefield, Yorkshire
Salary - £30K - £35K+
Our Client is seeking highly motivated 2 Team Leaders - Residential Conveyancing to join their thriving Company. They are a firm that is regularly in the top 5 in the UK in terms of volume and this is due to the fantastic team of people they have, their excellent salary / benefits package and their commitment / dedication to Customer Excellence.
They are part of the world’s leading legal brand with more than 3 million customers enjoying its legal services. This means they can offer unrivalled career prospects. In the future they will revolutionise how people access legal services in the UK and want people who are driven to become part of the future of law at a one of the most original companies in the UK.
It’s a unique, relaxed family orientated culture here - the focus is on its employees which results in happy and satisfied customers. Everyone in the business works hand-in-hand so everyone so they can focus on what they’re best at and be experts in their own field.
Support and training is provided to ensure that you are able to perform at the highest level.
Everybody within our Client’s team shares a passion to provide top quality services that their Clients really value and appreciate.
- Benefits - reflect the belief that their staff deserve to feel totally valued at work
- Culture - Hard work, great team-mates, and the aim to make you feel part of their "family"
- Careers - Other Firms offer "a job" - Our Client does everything they can to build you a career
- Experienced and talented Conveyancers who have the ability to manage a caseload and effectively lead a team of 8-10 people in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- You must be committed to achieving individual targets and objectives
- You are likely to be a Solicitor, CILEX, Licenced Conveyancer, or an experienced individual who is competent at managing a high volume case load and able to work unsupervised. You will also be experienced in dealing with freehold, leasehold, new build, right to buy, shared ownership transactions and unregistered titles
- You must be able evidence 3+ years’ recent experience of carrying out high volume conveyancing transactions and preferably have significant people management experience
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of providing pro-active, consistent and efficient client service and legal advice
- 35 days’ holiday - (inc bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including child care vouchers and car purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance
- Discounted Legal Services
- Discounts off high street stores, days out, healthcare and well being
- Unique family orientated culture
- Bespoke training and development plans
- Flexible working hours - all roles are full-time, but they can be flexible with hours on basis that people are working 5 days.
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself’ into such a role.