Personal Tax Associate - Basingstoke
Personal Tax Associate
Based in Basingstoke
Up to £42,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join a successful and progressive firm as a Personal Tax Associate. You will provide management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner and provide the delivery of tax services on behalf of a portfolio of personal clients.
Our client is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. They are an established and progressive Top 10 Firm who are widely considered to be one of the most forward thinking and entrepreneurial of their peers.
Their focus is on their staff, their development and the growth of the business and with that comes great opportunities both in the UK and Internationally.
About the Personal Tax Associate
* To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out complex aspects of the assignment efficiently
* To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firm's quality standards
* To provide a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client
* Preparation of personal tax returns
* To review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews
* To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses
* To record time spent on each client's affairs using relevant computer software
* To assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required
Requirements of the Personal Tax Associate
* Good standard of education, particularly in Maths and English
* ATT or CTA qualified or part qualified
* Work experience gained in a private client tax environment, preferably in practice
* Experience of a client or customer facing environment would be advantageous
* Proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio is required
* Competent use of Microsoft Excel
* Experience of using Digita software system is desirable
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.