Client Portfolio Manager - Chartered Accountancy Practice
This is an excellent opportunity for a Client Portfolio Manager to join an already established and leading local firm of Chartered Accountants.
The role will see you become heavily involved with a a portfolio of existing clients adding value to their business, managing junior colleagues and ensuring that clients are looked after with both a professional and approachable attitude.
This role would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career so a strong senior wanting a portfolio or a manager wanting greater client contact.
- Managing a portfolio of clients comprising incorporated and unincorporated businesses and individuals
- Responsibility for all compliance matters for clients - annual accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns
- Personal tax planning for individuals
- Responsibility for client billing and co-ordinating all services delivered to clients
- Reviewing work performed by other team members and assisting with staff training
- Being the main relationship contact for clients
- Promotion of the Business Services Team internally and externally - with clients, professional contacts and potential clients
- Planning and organising workflow within the department
- Applicants must be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Must currently be working in Practice.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Drive and ambition to work within a progressive and commercial environment
- Excellent organisational ability
- Highly numerate and analytical
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Marketing experience
- Business Development
Synonyms: Accounts Senior, Client Portfolio Manager, Senior Accountant, Accounts Manager, Client Portfolio Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.