Job Title: Account Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator with a background within an Accountancy Practice to join a well-established and well-recognised Financial Services Practice.
This is a challenging and varies role which provides the opportunity to develop a high level of knowledge of pensions and investments.
Ideally, you will be numerically and analytically organised and used to working to tight deadlines in a similar fast-paced environment.
- Completion of pension scheme returns and account returns
- Reconciliation of the company’s accounts
- Management of VAT accounts
- Stent of assets/balance sheets and self-assessments
- To provide exceptional customer service, taking ownership of issues
- Numerically and analytically organised
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Professional work ethic
- Confident in liaising with third parties, for example, HMRC and accounts.
- Willingness to learn new products
Synonyms: SIPP Administrator, SSAS Administrator, Group Risk Administrator
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.