Hygiene Supervisor (Nights)
Our client, a well established food manufacturer who serve the food service / retail industry across the UK and Europe, are looking for an experienced QA Technician to join their team based in the Rochdale area.
An opportunity exists for a hands-on, operations focussed hygiene Supervisor, to lead the hygiene function on site. Reporting to the site Technical Manager, you will lead and develop fit for purpose hygiene practice across the business, and develop a collaborative team.
You will take responsibility for all aspects of cleaning and sanitation through the two production facilities, working closely with the production and engineering team. Developing systems and processes will be all important, as will the ability to work under pressure.
- Ensure all hygiene schedules are instigated and completed by required operatives.
- Audit current schedules and resolve any inconsistencies
- Work alongside engineering and production ensuring cleaning is carried out per requirements
- Assist the Hygiene Manager in any issues and audits
- Supervise the assigned Hygiene team
- Ensure relevant staff are fully trained where required
- Motivate and lead the Hygiene team
- Promote the company Health and Safety requirements
- Monitor cleaning stock levels and ensure fully stocked at all times
- Assist in the monitoring of the cleaning (swabbing results)
- Work with the Hygiene Manager monitoring the Pest Control
- Have flexible working around staffing resources and Audits
- Any other reasonable duties required by the business
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- A track record of achievement within a hygiene role within a fast paced, food manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of hygiene and QA systems, principles and requirements.
- Excellent career progression and a solid career path
- Competitive Salary
Shifts will be Tuesday - Saturday 10pm - 6am (although there could be some flexibility)
As with all fast-moving process manufacturing environments this role requires a tough-minded individual who can think on their feet. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you are committed, highly organised, thorough and methodical with a robust, can-do attitude.
This position would suit a motivated, committed and ambitious candidate as there is the possibility of extensive career progression within this business.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'apply’ today!