SEN Trainee Teachers
SEN Trainee Teacher - North London / East London
Join this popular SEN Primary school in North London / East London and benefit from the superb working environment and the excellent training as a SEN Trainee Teacher.
***SEN Trainee Teacher position in North London / East London
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time role at an acknowledged SEN Primary
***Position starting September
***70-82 per day PAYE
- To have the drive to become a SEND school teacher
- To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils
- To be a high calibre graduate
- To be able to self-study
About the Role
At this well supported school, as a SEN Trainee Teacher you will be-
- Entering a structured phase system to ensure steady and thorough development
- Year 1 as a member of support staff in your chosen department
- Year 2 as an Unqualified teacher, teaching the subject you love
- In-school support
- Peer networking and support from Premier Pathways
Found in North London / East London, this accessible SEN Primary school is a large, Local Authority maintained day school in North London. The pupils are aged 3-19 with severe and profound learning difficulties. Located on two sites. The Early Years department is about 1 mile from the main site. The main school was purpose built in 1990 for pupils with complex needs and therefore enables access to all facilities throughout the school. The school makes excellent use of the opportunities afforded it thanks to an enviable working relationship with the local community.
Make the proactive choice to work at an acknowledged SEN Primary school that offers a real chance to expand your career options whilst you enjoy teaching. Become a SEN Trainee Teacher at this great school in North London / East London this September; click 'Apply' and send your CV to Sasha Das Gupta at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will