Blueprint Recruitment has received an opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join our established client in their state of the art London office. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the financial team in all aspects that support business operations, whilst ensuring that all financial documentation surrounding projects is completed accurately and on time. The role will also require you to prepare and distribute monthly project reports and management accounts for all sectors across the organisation.
Our client is a leading technical advisor to the global energy sector. They provide consistent, integrated services including technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management and offshore classification, to enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
- Experience in a similar position (in management accounting)
- Within an Oil & Gas or similar industry
- Part of a management accounts institute (CIMA) or equivalent qualification
- Proven track record of successfully performing a management / team leader role
- 5-10 years experience within a Finance department
- IT Literate, proficient user of Excel and other accounting systems
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good organisation and communication skills, able to effectively liaise with colleagues at all levels
The ideal Financial Controller will be driven and ambitious in their role, and will be able to work with confidence individually as well as part of a team. Our client is offering the opportunity to gain valuable career experience at a prestigious organisation and an excellent salary package for this permanent position based in London.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Bundagi Gujral on or email and quote BG11717, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.