Commercial Litigation Lawyer
JOB: Commercial Litigation Lawyer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Ipswich, Cambridge, Diss, Bury St Edmunds, Wymondham, Attleborough
JOB TERM: Permanent
SALARY: £neg DOE
COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER - Norwich
Are you looking to escape the hustle and bustle of London? Then why not consider Norwich, voted among the Top 20 Cities to live in the UK, with a rich history, low crime rate and stunning coastline on your doorstep.
Due to pending retirement and expansion, I currently have a number of exciting opportunities at all levels for Commercial Litigation Lawyers and Company Commercial Lawyers in a well established Norfolk Law firm.
As a Commercial Litigation Lawyer you will have a background in handling disputes involving partnerships and shareholders, sales of merchandise, licensing, construction or real estate.
- extensive knowledge in Company Litigation
- Company secretarial duties
- Excellent client care skills with the ability to deliver professional and competent legal advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be instrumental in securing the company brand in the marketplace through continued Business Development
- Enthusiastic and hard-working, with excellent time management
- an existing portfolio would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join an established and well respected Norfolk Law firm in the beautiful and historical City of Norwich. On offer to the successful candidate is a generous holiday allowance, excellent benefits package and a salary which is negotiable, depending on experience.
For more information and a confidential chat please send a word CV to Emma Flock at Select Appointments Norwich and call.