Admission Manager -West London
We are a London based chain of private Nursery Schools & Primary School urgently seeking to appoint an AdmissionManager to enhance the current capacity.
This role is to complement and work alongside the hard work put in by the Nursery Managers and the immense efforts leading to the success of a new start-up and a 'break-even turn around’ within a year of opening. We believe we currently have enough parent enquiries and actual visits that if we improved our conversion rate from 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 we would reach our goal of 85% full across all sites.
Post Location - North Chiswick - W3 7FW
Salary Range - UP TO £25K + COMMISSION
Hours -35 per week
The following are the key areas that will be this role’s goals to achieve this:
- Manage the incoming sources of enquiries
- Assist the initial Parent Visit
- The Follow up: Agree data entry and manage the parent visit estate
- Utilise the Promotional offerings effectively to convert parent visit to sign up
- Post parent conversion & customer retention
- Play a lead role on open days
- Business development - Marketing and Sales
- Quality improvement and managing and forecasting leavers and starters
- Careful management and thought around the massive influx of parent during new terms.
- Marketing material and ways of increasing enquiries and parent visits
- Improving the schools’ quality further
- Agree parent visit marketing material
- Administration-Ensuring the parent enquiry logs are up to date and responded to
You will be required to report weekly on activities, summing up the status of the parent visit estate, achievements, goals and issues.
- Admissions and marketing experience in the childcare industry
- Been a Nursery practitioner at least, or senior nursery role or better or experience in a nursery setting.
- Computer literate and MS Excel proficient
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join a progressive team please apply with an up to date CV.