Block Manager - East Barnet - c£45k + car + bonus
Our client is a well established and highly regarded property investment firm currently trading on the London Stock Exchange. They benefit from an extremely high staff retention rate.
As a result of retirement, we have been solely instructed to recruit an experienced Block Manager / Property Manager to oversee a portfolio predominantly based within the M25 and South East of England.
Due to the nature of the portfolio the successful applicant won't need to undertake service charge duties or hold AGM's. Day to day responsibilities mainly to include :-
- Oversee day to day maintenance of leasehold properties,
- Communicating with residents, clients and leaseholders in line with agreements,
- Carrying out regular site inspections,
- Management of contractors and tradesmen,
- Ensure compliance with Fire Assessments / Asbestos reports,
- Providing legal understanding of relevant leasehold and related lease restrictions and covenant issues,
- Adhering to health and safety legislation.
Suitable candidates will be AIRPM / MIRPM qualified and have a minimum of 5+ years' leasehold block management experience, a good knowledge of landlords obligations and be proficient in understanding leases. Qualifications would be greatly advantageous but not a strict requirement at this stage.
The successful Property Manager / Block Manager can expect a basic salary in the region of £35k - £45k + Mercedes C Class + bonus (usually 2 or 3 months salary) + private healthcare + pension. Please note salaries are dependent on experience and qualification.
To apply, please send your CV via this advert or direct to Nathaniel Conroy of ELC Property Recruitment.
ELC Property is an equal opportunities employer specialising in the recruitment of block management professionals UK wide. We are an active corporate member of the REC and ensure all enquiries are treated in strict confidentiality.