Regional Sales Executive, Expanding Capital Equipment Hire Firm
- Expanding Hire Company
- Growing UK Marketplace
- Positive Attitude Required!
The Role: The successful Regional Sales Executive will be looking after existing customers and spending some time developing new ones, dealing purely with main contractors. Looking after both national and regional chains, you will typically be speaking to contracts managers, foremen and purchasing professionals, negotiating long-term weekly hire rates. Full company and product training will be provided to the new Regional Sales Executive.
The Company: With nearly two decades of experience behind them, this mid-tier company is now looking to recruit a new Regional Sales Executive to join their team.They offer a full range of crane hire services including tower and self-erecting, along with all the associated products such as chains, slings and toes.
For this Regional Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have an industrial or construction products sales track record
- Your attitude is absolutely key - keen, personable and enthusiastic, a real grafter
Benefits of this Regional Sales Executive role:
- £25,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
- + 15% Profit Share
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile