Salary: c £16,500per annum
Location: 3rd Floor, 50 Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BQ
Hours: Full Time (37 hours per week)
For more than 130 years Blackwell’s has secured a reputation throughout the world for our unrivalled level of customer service, specialist knowledge and passion for bookselling.
Our continued success depends on our employees, who must love working with people, and have exceptional customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to forge and develop good relationships.
We are a values led business where putting our customers first, taking personal ownership, being professional and having integrity are part of who we are. To join our team you need to be able to demonstrate that you can build rapport, are energetic and are able to flex your style to meet the needs of every customer you come into contact with.
This role is customer focussed and to be successful you will need to be a lively outgoing individual with the ability to give an outstanding level of service both internally and externally.
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash sales reconciliation
- Posting credit receipts (BACS, Card & Cheque)
- PDQ ordering and management
- Direct Debit collection routine
- Bulk change matching and Safe float reconciliations
- Credit card control account reconciliation
- Processing credit card commission charges
- Aged Debt reporting
- Processing of employee expenses
- Management of supplier accounts and resolution of supplier queries.
- VAT Turnover reconciliation
- Resolution of queries by telephone and email
These skills will help your application
- High level of accuracy with a flexible approach to work
- Have a can do attitude and willingness to learn that reflects our values and behaviours
- Continually motivates self and displays a positive attitude
- Work with energy and pace
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Computer literate, specifically excel
- Ability to establish and build strong relationships, internally and externally with a wide range of people