Sous Chef - Boutique Hotel
We are looking to recruit a Sous Chef for a very busy fresh food Hotel restaurant in Keswick, Cumbria. The restaurant uses the very best local seasonal ingredients to offer simply excellent food.
Our client is offering an attractive salary package with long term career prospects. The salary will range between £21,000-£24,000 p/a based on your relevant career experience. If you require accommodation, our Client has arranged lodgings at a local guest house for £50 per week.
If you think you have the necessary Sous Chef experience and would like to know more about the position, we would love to hear from you.
Your role as a Sous Chef will include:
- Drive and motivate your busy team alongside the HC
- Smooth running of the busy high volume kitchen
- Stock control, food ordering, costing and menu development
- Controlling financial performance of the kitchen
- Maintain standards of safety, hygiene and Health & Safety.
The ideal Sous Chef will have:
- Minimum 2 years Sous Chef experience
- A background in a HIGH VOLUME hotel or similar
- Experience with rota planning and budget control
- Ability to work under pressure
- A dependable character
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Sous Chef position, please click 'APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.