Staff Nurse - Dorset
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit full time and part time staff nurses to work days and nights in a 72 bedded nursing and residential home in Gillingham, Dorset.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the health and well-being of the residents
- Assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Communicate with residents support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed.
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to organisational policies and procedures in the discharging of principal accountabilities and functions.
- Maintain a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors through due diligence and compliance with health and safety and operational policies.
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in working with elderly people.
- NMC Registration
- Competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Possess training requirements for RGN/RMN role - Including infection control, health and safety competencies.
Salary based on 36 hour contract £27,705 which equates to £14.80 per hour
Salary based on 37.5 hour contract £28,860 which equates to £14.80 per hour
Please call Leanne Irving for more information about this exciting new role or apply online.