£25,000 - £30,000 + + canteen, gym and a range of benefits
Interested in working at one of the biggest and award winning agencies in the world with offices in over 100 countries? Our client works with some of the biggest brands globally from FMCG to automotive on an international level. This is a new role working with one of their automotive brands in their international division.
As a business they offer a fantastic training scheme including personal development programmes as well as structured training courses for people who want to learn new skills and software's.
Role of Senior Analyst
This newly created role will give you the chance to set up new processes and work closely with the team and the client to deliver insight.
- Data collation and analysis
- Database management and generating reports
- Developing new analysis and reporting solutions
- Data visualisation and dashboard creation
- Competitor analysis
- Looking at digital and offline media performance
- Collaborating with partners around the agency and other analytical teams
- Looking at new processes and frameworks
About Senior Analyst:
You will be someone who enjoys working in a team and closely with high profile clients. Numerate with an eye for detail and excellent time management.
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA a plus)
- Presenting data in an insightful and meaningful way
- Building dashboards in Excel
- Numerate degree
- Turning complex data into everyday language
In return for these skills, they offer travel, learning and development opportunities, weekly sports activities, monthly social events (mini-golf, kayaking, canal boat party, comedy clubs) yearly contribution to personal development, subsidised lunch canteen
An excellent chance to go to the next step with plenty of room to grow. If you feel this is the role for you, apply now!