Digital Account Manager - Ashford, Kent.
Our client, based in Ashford, is a Digital Marketing company that due to expansion are looking to employ an additional Digital Account Manager.
- Identify and contact potential prospects, arrange appointments and pitch for new business.
- Use in-house CRM software to effectively manage sales pipeline, from initial contact to winning the business.
You will manage your own client base, including:
- Identifying needs
- Planning campaigns
- Writing briefs for the rest of the team
- Reporting back to clients
- Managing day to day client enquiries
- Upsell additional services where appropriate.
In the near future, we will be looking to expand the sales team, with the individual in this role taking on the role of Sales Manager.
- Results driven
- excellent communication skills
- keen to progress and grow with our agency.
- A team player
- happy to collaborate with the rest of the team to create multi-discipline campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven track record managing client requirements. This includes both planning and managing multi-disciplinary campaigns, and also ad-hoc work.
- Knowledge of our services and the relevant marketing channels, including email marketing, SEO, website design and management, social media management, PPC, print, direct mail, design services.
- Understanding of marketing performance data and the ability to present this to clients.
- Client focused with the ability to identify client needs and suggest workable solutions.
- Proven organisational skills, allowing you to plan and present detailed proposals for creative campaigns, and deliver campaigns on time and within budget.
- Proven track record managing and retaining clients, and with issue management.
- Ability to train junior account managers in the future.
Reporting to: Managing Directors
Skills and Knowledge
- We’re looking for an individual with a strong background in marketing, both digital and traditional.
- You will be confident managing clients of all sizes and have a real passion for digital marketing, keeping abreast of trends and advances in the industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a key requirement.
Experience required: 3+ years’ experience in a digital account management role.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an Emplyment Agency for this role.