Audit & Accounts Senior
Due to continued growth my client, a well-established Accountancy Practice based in Manchester are currently recruiting for an Accounts and Audit Senior to join their business on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA or Qualified by Experience and have a mixed background in both Accounts and Audit. My client is looking for someone with solid technical skills who wishes to build on their experience and join a growing progressive company.
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Generous salary of up to £38,000.
- 25 days holiday plus Statutory.
- Annual Salary Review.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Contributory Pensions.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Company Profit Share Plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for running group audits.
- Preparation of financial forecast models.
- Working closely with Partners and Managers.
- Accounts preparation.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Developing junior members of staff.
- Draft Tax Computations.
The roll will be roughly split Audit 60% and Accounts 40% and the successful candidate will be expected to have recent Chartered Accountancy experience.