Account Manager - Vibrant Agency - Great Opportunity
Our client is a young, vibrant, forward thinking B2B creative agency. They work online and off-line across a variety of sectors with some awesome clients and are looking for a like minded Account Manager to join them. They are looking for a team player preferably with hands on experience of working within a similar organisation.
You will be expected to work with your clients on a day-to-day basis on projects through from brief to completion, delivering to an exceptionally high standard in a fast paced environment. You should be familiar with current marketing trends and technologies and have experience of working alongside designers and developers.
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of all client projects, ensuring that briefs are written, interpreted and delivered.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of finances, monitoring all costs on jobs to ensure that projects are executed on time and on budget,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and to be the first point of contact for day-to-day matters.
What you’re going to need:
- Ideally 3 years+ of working in a similar agency environment in an Account Management position and looking to take the next step!
- A comprehensive understanding of digital in particular website design and build, video and social media, alongside a solid understanding of brand identity and print based creative.
- Experience of managing creative and digital projects from conception through to delivery.
- Full UK drivers licence.
Ideal characteristics for this position:
- You must be happy to get your hands dirty! This is a small can-do agency (12 people), so you will get involved in everything and anything. This is NOT a textbook Account Manager role!
- Ability to think and communicate clearly to both clients and colleagues alike.
- Well organised with the ability to multi task.
- A self starter with the ability to prioritise workload for self and others.
- Comfortable and experienced presenting both orally and in the written word.
- Excellent level of literacy.
- An eye for detail.
- Responsible and accountable. Ultimately the "buck" is going to stop with you. You should really want to go the extra mile to ensure that your clients are happy with the work the agency is doing. Their happiness and the success of the account depends on you!
The role is available immediately so please forward your CV if you think you are right for the role.