Do you have a passion for all things tech? Are you fluent in ASP.NET and CSS? Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business as the .NET Developer. Friday beers, early finishes and many other perks come with this job.
Our client thrives on strategy, technology and marketing. They are searching for a .NET Developer to work closely with the Head of Development to build innovative client websites to a high standard, continuing the success and reputation. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, bringing plenty of variety. The perfect person will be integrated quickly into the team, liaising with internal colleagues to justify the clients’ requirements, and can soon progress to a senior role. This top agency value their teams, always looking for and providing career development opportunities and seeing employees go far. Based in South Manchester, just a short distance from the city, this role has an impressive amount of benefits including early Friday finishes, half a day off your birthday and fast growth into the senior role!
Roles and Responsibilities of the .NET Developer:
- Evolve websites depending on clients’ objectives and industry improvements
- Build relationships with internal teams to make sure communication is efficient
- Become an integrated part of the agency, seeking new ways to further success and growth
- Recommend improvements to clients and work with their budget to implement projects on the deadline
- Ability to respond to urgent requests and excellent time management
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a tech/developer environment
- Honours degree in a computer-based subject
- Excellent communication skills, liaising with the team and senior management
- A logical thinker, career-minded and always aiming to take on challenges
- Confident at working in a fast-paced environment to deadlines, being able to manage budgets
- Able to apply the best practice in coding standards
- Be up to date with industry trends and topics
Like the sound of this tech-packed job? Fancy a beer at your desk on a Friday? Apply today.