A long-standing IFA with a reputation for excellence and integrity are looking to add to their team in the middle of Birmingham.
This role is for an experienced paraplanner, someone with a few years' experience at a comparable firm.
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses recent and extensive experience, working at an Independent Financial Planning business, processing new business and producing client packs
- Able to navigate systems such as Adviser Office/Intelligent Office and use platforms and wraps to obtain quotations
- It is essential the successful candidate has experience of writing suitability reports
- Must be committed to their own career progression and have demonstrated this through professional study
- A rare culture with a combination of a warm and friendly environment and a hardworking approach
- Supportive of further study with financial incentives for passing examinations
- Natural opportunities for progression
This role will involve supporting an IFA who has an exponentially growing client bank and as such the successful will enjoy broad exposure to differing responsibilities and really be able to expand their skillset,
If you have experience as listed above, please apply for this role, and all successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.