General Manager - Beaulieu
Leith’s specialize in providing conference and banqueting, hospitality and food services to cultural, arts and exhibition locations throughout the country and we are proud to also work with Beaulieu Motor Museum.
Situated in the heart of the New Forest, Beaulieu offers a versatile and unusual venue for events which include conferences, dinners, wedding receptions and family fun days.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and driven General Manager to drive the strategic direction at Beaulieu. We are looking for a General Manager who can demonstrate success in driving sales and taking a similar type of retail and hospitality business forward. Leiths have full control of the Sales for Beaulieu, so you will be responsible for targeted growth whilst maintaining excellent standards.Package description
Up to £42,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days in line with business needs.Main responsibilities
- Managing client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to
- Driving the service and support to exceed our client's and our customers' expectations
- Planning and implementing plans to achieve strategic growth of the operation and overall contract delivery
- Coaching, developing and leading a team to provide exceptional service to the clients
- Driving service excellence thereby exceeding customer expectations/requirements and enhancing the customer journey
- Deliver the profit for the business through leading and supporting your team in delivery of their financial targets
- Proven experience within a similar operation including extensive C&E
- Must be able to demonstrate a strategic approach to business
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Be self-motivated and show the ability to work in a pressurized commercial, customer facing environment
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Have dealt with change within a contract catering/client relationship
- Strong character
Leith’s, one of the iconic names in event hospitality, is a brand of Levy Restaurants UK. Leith’s works with a range of iconic venues and events, including Glyndebourne festival and the Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Most recently, Leith’s has won the contract to continue providing hospitality and event catering at the flagship Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in the heart of Westminster.
Originally founded by Prue Leith in 1962, Leith's specialises in providing conference and banqueting, hospitality and retail services to cultural, arts and exhibition locations throughout the country.
General Manager, Deputy general Manager, Operations Manager, Contract Manager