Conveyancing Assistant / Secretary
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join a prestigious Solicitors in Axminster.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Typing, digital dictation and dealing with documents and correspondence as directed by fee-earners;
- Drafting up standard forms and straightforward letters subject to those being checked by the fee earner;
- Attend to clients both on the telephone and in person and to take and record accurately any messages and pass the same on to the appropriate person without unnecessary delay;
- Undertake any other duties which may be required.
- Candidates must have Conveyancing experience;
- Be competent with audio typing, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player who is confident and presentable.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for further development and progression within a growing team.
This position is full time, working Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5pm, with a very competitive salary between £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience and an excellent benefits package including 28 days holiday, plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
If you feel this is the job for you, you can either apply online.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.