Dietician, Salford Quays, Salary £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits, (recently qualified dieticians will be considered)
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives and the 70,000 people we employ are at the heart of making this a reality. It requires focus and dedication - and as a global leader in healthcare we rely on a wide range of clinical skills to help us achieve our ambitions.
In this role as a Dietician you'll deliver telephone-based coaching to Bupa customers with risk factors underlying common chronic conditions such as coronary heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, diabetes, and other specified illnesses. The aim is to help customers self-manage their health by achieving and maintaining the target levels for their risk factors. The programme will be offered to customers following hospitalisation but can also be preventative for those with demonstrated risk factors.
* Clinical qualifications in Dietetics or Nursing
* Extensive previous experience consulting with patients (desirable)
* Experience of mentoring new employees is desirable
* Able to deal calmly and professionally at all times
* Ability to handle contact queries with confidence
* Commitment to patient empowerment
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise own workload according to priorities
What we'll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.