Senior Credit Controller
Senior Credit Controller - Rare Opportunity!
Salary £22- 24k
Start Date: June
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to join this superb company in Worksop. Due to recent success a new opportunity has arisen to join this flourishing credit control department as a senior credit control team member. Offering transparent progression, this company is keen to attract an ambitious Senior Credit Controller to join their flourishing team. Your duties will be as follows:
* Over seeing the current processes for chasing high volume outstanding invoices via telephone, email and letter
* Identify, suggest and implement improvements
* Liaison externally and internally to establish and maintain key relationships
* Handling of complex client queries and the point of escalation
* Maximising and improving recovery of debt within the whole department
* Sending out reports & holding regular meetings with the Financial Controller
* Site visits to key clients to build and maintain key relationships
* Supervising a small team of credit controllers
* Providing training and support
* Carrying out staff appraisals.
This is a superb position for an experienced Senior credit controller to join this forward thinking company. Working in a large team you will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller You must be proficient with MS Excel and have an excellent knowledge of credit control processes with an impressive background of making improvements within a credit control function. Working in a high pressured and demanding environment, the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members is key. Offering excellent training and benefit packages, you will joining a business that prides themselves on investing in their employees.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81301596