IT Asset Manager
We are working in partnership with our North West based client to recruit an IT Asset Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT asset manager to support the implementation of a new asset management solution and the related business processes.
The IT Asset Manager will manage, control, and protect the organization's IT assets (i.e., hardware & software) throughout their life cycle.
Candidates will require experience of the following in order to apply.
- Identify all the assets in the organization and periodically update the asset information;
- Complete a repository of all the assets in the organization with in-depth visibility into how they are connected to each other with an ITIL based configuration management system;
- Set up the portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives;
- Plan and implement IT hardware asset and software life cycle strategies including implementing the relevant business processes;
- Keep track of all our IT and software assets; Set up simple automation functions in our online IT asset management tool as well as leverage the built-in capabilities to handle all our manual activities.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81301138