Restaurant & Bar Supervisor - Country Inn - Pickering
Restaurant & Bars Supervisor - Country Inn - Pickering to £21k
Our client based in Pickering, North Yorkshire is recruiting a Restaurant & Bars Supervisor for their busy coaching inn & restaurant. This is a role that will have shift running responsibility and is a good route into duty management. You will take responsibility for Wine & Cellar management and supervise junior staff members,
The Role - Restaurant Supervisor
Working shifts covering 5 days out of 7. You will be responsible to the General Manager and manage a team of full and part time staff. You will also be responsbible for closing up the restaurant & Bar at night as required.
* You will have a steady CV and be able to demonstrate progress withing your career.
* Bright and enthusiastic
* Calm and able to manage a busy service
* Keen to develop your career
* You will already some supervisory experience
Salary & Benefits
* £22k + tips
* Meals on duty
* 28 days holiday
* Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this job and to arrange an interview with the General manager send your CV now.