Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Corporate Design Agency
£30k+ and excellent bonus structure
Are you an experienced Business Development Executive / Manager looking for a new and exciting role in a dynamic, forward thinking and fast growing corporate design agency?
Are you ambitious, well connected, creative and keen to utilise your skill set in a rewarding role?
Then this might just be the role for you….
Joining this growing agency at an exciting time, you will be a pro-active team player with the ability to generate ideas for business development and be able to run the team's projects. Ideally, you will have a strong network of connections, including Investor Relation Officers, Executives, Corporate Finance Teams and Strategic Comms Consultants.
A key role in this small and friendly agency, you will thrive in challenging situations and enjoy securing new business and clients.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Direct sales, new business development and lead generation
- Expanding current portfolios
- Developing and implementing the B2B sales plan
- Maintaining awareness of competitor activity
- Managing client accounts, attending events and being part of the service delivery team where require
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Delivering / exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Using innovative approaches to keep ahead of competitors and add value to the propositions
- Performance tracking, recording and monitoring of own ROI and KPIs
- Bi-monthly forecasting of net revenue and gross margin
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role - ideally 6+ years of business development or relationship management experience and preferably in a large corporate communication design agency
- Strong working knowledge of the corporate communications sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills and previous experience working directly with clients
- Good organisational skills and strong written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Professional, proactive, target driven and customer focussed
- Experience in budgeting and writing new business proposals and the ability to communicate them during new business meetings
- A successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
- Experience of troubleshooting
- Excellent networking skills
- The ability to identify growth opportunities to create more value from existing clients
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and the ability to demonstrate sales planning experience and successful implementation
If you feel this is the right role for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, then we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.