Are you passionate about making a website look really, really good?
Do you adapt quickly to new situations?
Do you enjoy having autonomy in your work?
This role is an exciting one as it’s been created due to business growth. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and maintain all aspects of the company websites, in order to enhance the customer journey and create a brand cohesive and memorable experience. You will have a great deal of autonomy in the look and functionality of the company’s B2B and B2C websites within brand guidelines, as well as the capacity to implement new processes and functionalities.
- Develop and maintain the company’s websites
- Enhance customer journey through the company website
- Design and set up landing pages of websites
- Work with external agencies as and when required
- Working within a brief to produce website designs and functionalities
- Develop and implement online strategy to increase conversion rate from site visits
- Measure success of strategies using online reporting tools, and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop and maintain client websites
- Manage and implement functionality requests from clients as and when required
- Assist with DNS transfers
- Advise clients as needed with website design queries
- Confident working in cross-functional teams
- Confident developing websites in Wordpress and Drupal
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP
- Experience of working with APIs
- Creative and innovative
- Strong interpersonal skills
Due to application numbers, this role may close early if the right people apply, so don’t hesitate to apply if this looks like an exciting next step for you.