Graduate Sales Executive - FMCG
Our client is looking for a creative, charismatic and entrepreneurial candidate to join their London team. As a Field Sales Executive, you’ll have a foot in both field marketing and sales, filling a pivotal role as "face of the brand" and building relationships with a variety of retailers to grow the business.
Key responsibilities will include seeking out new business opportunities and supporting existing ones to build distribution, secure prime and secondary shelf placements and finally drive sales via in-store consumer demos.
The ideal candidate will be super energetic and a lover of all things healthy!
A brand of tasty and healthy snack bars made with high quality ingredients you can pronounce like nuts, fruits and spices. Established In the US, and now growing in the UK, the London based team have secured some fantastic customers including Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsburys and Wholefoods. They remain focused on pursuing the market with a dynamic and high energy approach one snack at a time!
Why work here?
- Opportunity to be a key part of launching the product in the UK
- Huge backing and proven success from the US
- Spend time out and about, not a standard 9-5:30 office job!
- Amazing central London offices, relaxed, dynamic, young team vibe
- 20 days’ holiday + public holidays
- Monthly travel covered
- Gym membership
- More snack bars than you can shake a stick at!
- Opening new accounts
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities to gain and expand distribution
- Following up on leads provided by distributors as well as incoming inquiries
- Supporting existing accounts
- Building relationships with key contacts across our customer base from large retailers through to convenience stores, cafes, news agents, natural stores and more
- Ensuring our products appear at their very best in-store
- Organisation and hosting of in-store demos (3-4 per week, including weekday nights and weekends)
- Developing a network of contacts across the trade
- Supporting national trade shows (4x per year)
- Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
The Person - Qualifications, experience & skills
- Educated to a degree level
- Valid UK driver’s license & clean record
- Complete fluency in English
- The natural energy to live and breathe the values of the business
- Driven by delivering results
- An engaging personality with the ability to build rapport with new people
- Strategic mindset to effectively manage own time