Our Client is looking for an experienced Asbestos Surbeyor to join their team based in Attleborough in Norfolk.
Must have a P402 to be a Surveyor for the Analytical side, must have a P403 and P404
Surveyor would be responsible for:
- Bulk sampling Undertaking of management, survey,
- Refurbishment, and demolition survey.
- Recording of all relevant information on field notes
- Delivering all samples and field notes to office admin to compile reports, to prepare for client Checking and filing their own inspection reports
Not essential, though advantageous:
- Confined space training IPAF certificate -
- Needed for high level equipment use - booms, mutes
- Covering 100 - 150-mile radius, also covering London - depending on the candidate's location
- Flexible, though usually Mon to Fri,
- Site arrival time 8am, aim to finish on site by 5pm.
- Working hours - very dependent on client
- Paid a 10 hrs day, including 30-minute lunch break
- Weekend work done on rota, though not on a regular basis
- Company van provided, no need to report to yard, though not to be used for personal use.
- Use of own fuel card
- 20 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Overtime offered A UKAS accredited employer
All candidates without the relevant qualifications/ experience will not be considered for this role