Trainee Maths Teacher / Premier Pathways / Maidstone / September 2017
Trainee Maths Teacher – Premier Pathways – Maidstone
Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates in Maths/Maths related Degree – Premier Pathways Post - Highly Academic Secondary School Maidstone – Premier Pathways Maths PGCE – September 2017 start - World Class Training
Serious about training as a Maths Teacher? Are you a 1st class graduate with a brilliant grasp of Mathematics?
If you would like to begin training for a Maths PGCE this September, then the Premier Pathways programme is awaiting your application!
What is Premier Pathways?
Premier Pathways is a school based programme that develops your progress from graduate to a fully qualified teacher with QTS and a PGCE.
Did you know that this programme is paid with no hidden costs or fees?
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. The programme is split into 2 phases of enhanced progression that allows all trainees more hours teaching time than any other ITT. This programme culminates in the accreditation of QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
This outstanding secondary are proud of their small class sizes and innovative teaching techniques. They will provide the successful Trainee Maths Teacher with a superb start to their teaching career and will help to enrich their practice daily.
The successful Trainee Maths Teacher will be awarded by training in a small but unique learning environment with exceptional support from senior leaders.
The process is simple – if you are an outstanding Maths graduate with experience of working with secondary aged pupils – then you need to send your CV today.
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates in Maths – Premier Pathways Post
• Highly Academic Secondary School in Maidstone – Premier Pathways Maths PGCE
• September 2017 start – PGCE Placement Maths
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Maths
• Rare Opportunity for 1st Class Maths Graduates Looking to Train as a Maths Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Maths
• Academic Secondary School with Small Class Sizes
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Maths post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Maths or a Maths related degree
A small and unique secondary, this school is found in Maidstone, minutes away from the railway station.
This Trainee Maths Teacher position represents a chance to work within an established and enterprising school community in Maidstone If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to John Cobb at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of Trainee Maths Teacher applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.