Digital Experience Manager
Digital Experience Manager
We are seeking a Digital Experience Manager to work for one of the fastest growing credit card business in the UK. We are looking for innovative individuals who want to be a part of a developing market.
The Digital Experience Manager will play a key role in the delivery of CoBrands online acquisition growth plans. They will make a significant contribution to the CoBrand online acquisition target through the management of the customer acquisition experience and through the identification and delivery of key development initiatives to improve customer application journeys.
The role holder will drive growth through planning and delivery of conversion initiatives across the CoBrand Retailers to ensure we are delivering against our overall strategy for acquiring new customers in an online environment. Supported by the wider CoBrand and in-house Teams, the Online Acquisition Specialist will be focused on planning and executing changes to customer experience that will ultimately welcome more CoBrand customers.
The nature of the role means that responsibilities and expectations will be diverse ranging from strategy creation, to A/B and MVT testing, to 3rd party management, to development of reporting, to management of delivery through internal change processes, to content builds (e.g. wireframes). The roleholder will be expected to leverage expertise and support across the business to help deliver their agenda.
- Responsible for setting the agenda and delivering digital solutions that drive an optimal customer experience
- Responsible for the continued improvement in CoBrand online acquisition customer experience, and subsequent conversion rates
- Development of testing strategies to support optimisation programmes
- Responsible for the development of the tools and processes that will ensure a robust understanding of online conversion performance.
- Delivery will cover effective usage of Change Budget, so ability to prioritise, monitor and manage ROI of activity is key.
- Delivery of initiatives ranging from approval, solution development, technical implementation and testing of solution, working closely with key stakeholders throughout the business including IT, Legal and Compliance, Business Transformation, Testing and CoBrands Commercial.
- Provide support for promotional and conversion activity (ranging from technical changes, wireframe construction, artwork development and acquisition planning).
- Ensure digital change projects are executed and delivered on time, within business expectation, ensuring there are no defects impacting the operational execution what has been delivered.
What we are looking for:
- Robust understanding of Online Acquisition models and conversion management.
- Strong digital capabilities and deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer experiences as well as application and conversion rates.
- Robust understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Web Design.
- Good understanding of A/B and MVT testing and successful application.
- Demonstrable experience in managing digital output on small and medium projects in a demanding environment to tight deadline - ensuring smooth change delivery, testing and controls in place.