Technical Operations Furnace Manager
Technical Operations Manager
Location - Essex full relocation package on offer
Focus Food and Drink’s client have an excellent opportunity to join a well-established FMCG manufacturing organisation based in the Essex area. Due to natural growth and continued success they are now seeking a Technical Operations Manager with a background in engineering.
The roles and responsibilities will be to carry out the day to day maintenance activities on business Mechanical and Engineering Development service to the plant.
- Effective Operation of the plant.
- Preventative Maintenance and Safety Identification, through detailed inspection and planned maintenance
- Order all raw materials
- Ensure smooth transition from suppliers
- Records Management and control for Quality compliance
- Ensure good housekeeping in all Plant
- Deliver and drive energy initiatives
- People Development - Responsible for identifying training matrix for Glass Technical team and programs to support furnace operators, for example (Furnace Operations/glass leakage / disaster recovery protocols, other technical issues)
Ideally, I am looking for candidates that can display a strong can-do attitude that can go one step beyond and the ability to be self-motivated and work on your own initiatives. We are looking candidates that should be qualified to an Engineering or technical discipline within glass manufacturing, ceramics or a material science background would be preferred or recognised engineering.
Candidates that can display extensive knowledge and experience working in an industrial heavy manufacturing engineering environment with be essential part of this role.
Full relocation package is available for the successful candidate
If this role is of keen interest to you and would like to know more information, please click apply and send your CV to our recruitment partner Alan Wallace and call to discuss on ***********
Focus recruitment, is a personalised recruitment consultancy that takes the time to really understand your strengths, motivations and culture fit for each role and business. We like to learn what you can offer, rather than the standard approach what you have done the past. Your CV speaks for itself, it is about your future and your next career move.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81288978