Are you a "top performing" Telesales Agent looking for office hours, a competitive basic, excellent commission structure and genuine career progression opportunities?
Our Client are an ambitious, strong and growing company. They are currently looking to recruit a Telesales Agent to join a new and growing department within their business.
Telesales Agent responsibilities:
- Contact current customers, following up on mail-shots and e-flyers.
- Follow up of internal and website leads.
- Fully explain features and benefits, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary.
- Taking orders, checking information. After sales service to ensure customers are 100% satisfied.
- Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
- Outbound calling
- Working to targets
- A proven track record in sales is essential.
- Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to have articulate conversations with fleet operators.
- Works well in a team environment,
- A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
- A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Telesales Agent to join a new and growing department within a business that has been trading for over 25 years and continues to grow year on year.
In return, my client will offer the successful Telesales Agent a basic up to £20,000 with a realistic and uncapped commission structure (OTE £35,000 - £40,000). There may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions/trade shows to promote a new and exciting product