Project Manager Audience Measurement
We are looking for a highly motivated and Technical PM with the ability to understand technical processes and develop technical knowledge to ensure project objectives are being met.
You will need to:
- Lead and develop a project management infrastructure using software that will allow formal organisation plans to be developed and managed
- Using the project management software, evaluate technical requests and data processing issues that affect the project on a daily basis
- Be responsible for all technical documentation around processes developed in relation to the project.
- Ensure workflow communication between two sites
- Attend external client meetings as standard
- Monitor & ensure adherence to processes including quality procedures on projects
Prior Technical Project Management experience is desirable, however someone with a great capacity to understand technical processes and complex data would also be considered. Your will need to have high attention to detail, multi-tasking skills and willingness to embrace change in order to improve business processes.
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience for the role and the right to work in the UK will be contacted.