Nursery Manager needed near Woking for a leading provider. Great benefits including pension, private medical insurance, plus 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
Based near Woking our client is looking for a very experienced manager to oversee the day to day running of their busy 100 plus setting. Candidates will need to be an experienced manager and have a track record of Ofsted Inspections.
Criteria required is:
* Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
* Experience of leading teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
* Track record of involvement in Ofsted Inspections
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
* Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
* To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
* Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
* To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
* To maintain high standards of care and consistent environments for children
* To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with both children and families
* To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
This is an opportunity to work for a professional childcare provider where further professional development and career progression is achievable.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks