Job Title: Registered Care Manager
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 + bonuses
Summary of Post:
This fantastic new opportunity is for a Care Manager to join an established and supportive team with a well known and respected care provider.
Working with renowned team and brand offering a truly personal and bespoke service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes within the community.
The successful Care Manager will be:
- Responsible for the growth and development and standard of the service.
- Working knowledge of CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
- Experienced in business development
- Experienced in the delivery of high quality care
- Able to develop successful working relationships, and grow the service alongside the existing community care offering
Overseeing the management, recruitment, selection and training of the staff team, along with adherence to legislation and CQC regulations to provide a quality and person centred service.
- This role gives the manager an opportunity to have a real influence on the sector within their own community,
Experience / Qualifications:
Our client is looking for a cheerful, approachable, professional, with the required enthusiasm, compassion and knowledge about current CQC regulations.
As a Care Manager you will be / have:
- Charismatic and strong motivator.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC guidelines.
- Understanding of the social care sector.
- Good organisational/planning skills.
- Ability to work with a strategic plan.
- Full drivers licence
- In respect of the above position TCR Recruitment is working as an agent, we welcome enquiries from new clients and potential recruits. -