Business Development Assistant- Baldock
Title: Business Development Assistant
Salary: £20k-26k experience dependant
We are looking for a confident and outgoing individual to join our client’s Business Development team as an assistant.
You will be responsible for selling the company’s products into new and existing customers in order to grow the sales revenue of the company.
You will need to have previous experience in a Business Development role, ideally selling technical goods on behalf of a manufacturing organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated self-starter, who is good team player to develop their skills and their career!
- Sell company products into existing clients
- Cross-sell other company products to new and existing client’s
- Utilise company databases to target clients that are not current customers
- Identify new clients that are not on the database
- Cross sell new products released by the company into existing clients
- Identify the needs of clients and utilize this knowledge to sell products they require
- Update and maintain CRM, Excel spreadsheets and databases
- Ensure that all existing and planned sales activity is accurate and up to date
- Face to face and conference call meetings with clients
- Accurate and detailed Sales handover to account management on completion of sale
· Able to develop and close deals
· Must be well presented
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to interact with clients on a technical level
· Flexible and able to multi-task
· Able to follow processes and procedures
· Able to make suggestions regarding improvements that could be made to processes and procedures
· Multiple languages would be an advantage to the position but this is not essential
· GCSE level C or above in Maths and English Language
· A recognised sales qualification or equivalent, referenceable experience
- City & Guilds
- Evidenced in-house sales training
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!