UPS Project Manager
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to appoint a Project Manager with experience of managing project delivery of Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems.
As a key member of the project team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial projects from conception through to the point of completion. You are expected to manage and oversee these projects in a manner that exceed our customer’s expectations, ensuring that our work adheres to all company safety policies. The successful candidate is expected to have excellent prior knowledge and experience of UPS installations and will be able to demonstrate your specific skills.
Key Skills Required:
- Managing UPS projects to ensure the timely, efficient delivery and installation of small to large UPS products and associated 3rd party services on customer’s sites
- Providing a technical point of contact for all external stakeholders, maintaining quality of service and client satisfaction at all times
- Using your excellent Electrical Installation skills you will have the ability to question and suggest alternative solutions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and Skills for requirements of Electrical installations BS 7671:2008
- To execute successful capital projects from sales handover through to completion managing documentation, logistics programs, quality and budgets.
- To take a lead role on capital projects and provide onsite project management.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers ordering job specific equipment.
- Use Internal process and Procedures to ensure project financial targets are managed.
- Manage DC Battery builds by 3rd party suppliers, and ensure correct specifications are installed.
- Supervise and liaise with customers via phone, meetings and e-mail systems
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety regulations and safe systems of work
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns
- Additional tasks as required in line with department/company strategic goals
- High level Electrical Qualifications - HND/HNC
- 17th Edition Electrical
- IOSH managing Safely
- Autocad qualification or sufficient experience