Contractor - High-End Residential, Retail, Social Housing - £100k - £5m - Senior Estimator
As part of their continued, controlled expansion, this contractor is seeking a Senior Estimator to bolster their work winning capacity. The Senior Estimator will be responsible for work-winning and managing Admin and Bid Staff.
Projects include High-End Residential, Retail, Social Housing and this contractor have recently undertaken Retail projects for the likes of Karen Millen and All Saints.
Role: Senior Estimator
Location: London Borough of Ealing
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Duties will include -
- Receive, acknowledge and check tender documentation and raising queries as necessary
- Present the estimate supported by a fully priced net cost build up with full knowledge of the project
- Produce a fully completed Tender Quality Plan
- Attend meetings with design and professional teams
- Assist in sub-contractor and supplier selection
Requirements: The Senior Estimator will have a good working knowledge of the local market, have a challenging mindset with regards to new technologies alternatives and Value Engineering
- Knowledge of Estimating Software
- Previous experience of working for a main contractor in the new build and refurbishment environment
Projects: New build and Refurbishment
Sectors: Retail, Residential, Commercial, Office, Leisure
Values: £100k - £5m
If you are an Estimator or Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Andrew Clarke at Brandon James.
Senior Estimator / London