Group Financial Accountant
Investigo are delighted to be recruiting for a FTSE 250 manufacturing business in Northamptonshire. Our client a market leader are sourcing a Qualified Group Financial Accountant, to join their Financial Reporting Team.
Salary - £38,000 - 42,000 + Car/Car allowance + bonus
Location - Northamptonshire
Qualification required - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
The successful applicant will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and be able to clearly demonstrate previous experience detailed in the role duties below.
- Responsible for ensuring Group Accounting processes remain compliant with Group policy, as well as current accounting standards.
- Playing a key role in preparation of year end statutory accounts.
- Provide hands on support of the balance sheet control process across the group.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, improving the quality of the control accounts and taking ownership of the inter-company accounts.
- Preparation of nominal ledger account reconciliations to help maintain a high level of financial across the business.
- Help interpret new accounting standards, becoming an subject matter expert in them and understanding the impacts to the Group.
- Provide support to the external auditors during the year.
- Responsibility for managing and development direct reports and mentor other junior members of the team.
The opportunity is one that has plenty of exposure to senior management across the wider Group, therefore it has the ability for someone to develop and further their career into mainstream finance.
If you feel you have the skill-set, experience and financial qualification required for this position, please apply directly via the links provided.