Assistant Counter Manager - Harvey Nichols London
Job title: Assistant Counter Manager - Harvey Nichols London
Department: Luxury Retail - Harvey Nichols
Responsible to: Counter Manager
Salary: Circa £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience PA plus bouns
Hours: Rota basis across seven days - 40 hours per week with 1 hour paid lunch break
Join one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) supplies Environ® Skin Care, jane iredale® mineral make-up and Advanced Nutrition Programme™ supplements to thousands of the UK’s premier salons and spas. The success of the iiaa is down to the amazing products and the team of over 160 passionate team members.
The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) creates skin that is healthy from the inside out. Powered by our core philosophy of FEED FORTIFY FINISH™, we partner with a vast network of therapists and professional beauty salons across the UK and Ireland. Our experienced and highly skilled staff are fiercely passionate in the pursuit of excellence, promoting the highest levels of knowledge, training and innovation for our brands and business services.
We innovate. We challenge. We transform skin health. So if you have huge enthusiasm, thrive on being given responsibility and want to work with great products that make a difference to people’s lives we can offer you a job you won’t find anywhere else.
We are seeking and enthusiastic and driven Assistant Manager to join our wonderful team of skincare specialists in London. The successful candidate will demonstrate fantastic customer service skills, have previous experience in leading a team and working in a high end, luxury environment. Leading by example is the key to success in this role, you will thrive in a target driven role and relish the chance to support and guide others to achieve their set goals and KPI’S.
- Acting Manager when the Counter Manager is out of the Business
- Assisting the Counter Manager to develop the business to ensure continued growth
- Working with the Counter Manager and Store Management teams to create and organise exciting events on counter
- Conducting in-depth skin consultations using the latest skin imaging technology
- Recommending bespoke skincare packages for clients post consultation
- Helping to assist in any client queries
- Leading the team by example
- Holding team meetings & training sessions
- Coaching and developing the team to achieve their KPI’S
- A minimum of 2 years retail experience ideally in a high end environment
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification - NVQ/ITEC/BTEC/CIBTAC
- A passion for beauty and results driven skincare
- Proactive approach to sales
- High career aspirations
- Able to stock take and organise rotas
- Love the challenge of meeting and exceeding targets
- Confident, approachable and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A good team player
- positive can do attitude; we believe in having a positive and optimistic attitude about everything we do because it inspires others to have the same
The iiaa offers you a very excellent working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along very well, communicate and co-operate with each other. The working climate is informal, but we work hard. Next to good terms of employment the iiaa offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. We are all proud to be part of the iiaa; we all share the same passion and dedication to the company and embrace all of our differences in cultural backgrounds and skills.
- Position to thrive. Whether you’re early in your career or an experienced professional, the iiaa provides you with everything you need to excel in your job and for personal growth. You will be actively encouraged to increase your skillset and to attend relevant events
- Huge discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- Discounts on treatments in our flagship salon, Skin3
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, rising the longer you stay with us
- Workplace Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Flexible Working, Free Eye Test, to name just a few…..
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Private Health Care after two years - because we care about your health!
- Hero of the Month, Yearly Rewards and Charity Raffles all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching
- Our culture is very collaborative with a 'family/community’ vibe
If you feel you fit within the iiaa team spirit and you can bring talent, innovation and enthusiasm to our workforce then please email your CV and covering letter to: Gemma Taylor; iiaa Recruitment Consultant - the closing date for this position is Friday 17th March 2017 - You are encouraged to submit when ready and not wait until the deadline.
Applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.