PPA Class Teacher - ASAP
A thriving school in the heart of the community are seeking to appoint a full-time PPA Teacher to commence from this February half-term. The school are looking for a vibrant and energetic teacher to join their fun and friendly school.
** London Borough of Sutton
** Topping Primary School league tables
** Ofsted rating 'Good'
** PPA across all Key Stages
REESON Education are working on behalf of a highly regarded school located in the heart of the London Borough of Sutton (which was in the top 3 highest performing local authority in the whole country). This school is a huge part of the community and a leading light for a very successful Borough. There are several rail links which makes the school accessible from Central London as well as further afield.
The SLT are committed to foster an enjoyable learning environment by making pupils feel valued within the classroom. You will become part of a friendly, hardworking team striving to help a range of pupils enrich their interests, experiences and aspirations. You will have to work well in a team and be flexible and dynamic in this PPA role.
This school encourages positive learning and good behaviour as well as celebrating their diversity in a tight-knit community. The school really takes pride in the work done by its pupils which has gained the school a glowing reputation not just locally but nationally, topping multiple school league tables in 2015/16. This is great opportunity to join a vibrant and successful school and really help make a difference in the pupil's educational development.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 year teaching experience
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be able to:
- Work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participate in creative learning
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Be passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place ASAP. To apply please forward across a recent CV.